Team Leader - KitchenLocation: Cairn Lodge Services
Job Code: CL054
We are proud to serve menus inspired by those on offer at Tebay Services and we are currently redeveloping Cairn Lodge Services, based on its larger cousin around two hours' drive south.
We are looking for a new Kitchen Team Leader to take day to day responsibility for the smooth operations of the Kitchen. The key responsibilities in this role are:
- To lead positively by example and coach the Kitchen team to deliver great service, standards and availability
- To effectively monitor stock and other costs within the agreed budgets
- To ensure product ranges and presentation standards are correctly implemented
- To be accountable for ensuring all legal compliance documentation is fully and accurately completed.
- Work with the Cafe Manager to successfully monitor and control all Kitchen costs in order to achieve the necessary margins
- Complete staff rotas in accordance with forecast levels of trade and within budget. Ensure accurate completion of payroll records.
- To assist with recruiting, training, motivating and developing team members to achieve their personal best, dealing with performance and conduct issues where necessary.
Hours: Full time, working on a rolling rota basis.
Salary: £8.70 per hour with an increase once you have completed our internal team leader training programme.