Seasonal Catering Team MembersLocation: Tebay Services
Job Code: TSC
Good food is at the very heart of everything we do. We believe good food matters. So we serve it where you'd least expect it - on the motorway. We were the first family run motorway services on the UK roads and over the past 40 years have grown to a business which has over 1,000 people working with us over six sites.
We couldn’t do anything without our family of people working together to create long lasting positive memories for our customer. We are proud of our difference and we are constantly striving to do it better. We work with people who really care about food and where it comes from and want to share this experience with our customers.
Our first motorway service area, at Tebay, opened 45 years ago when the M6 was built through the Dunning family farm. We work with over 70 local producers within 30 miles; food with locality and a sense of belonging is at the very heart of everything we do. We believe proper food matters – so we serve it where you’d least expect it, in our Farmshops and Kitchens, on the motorway.
What we are looking for
Do you share our passion for good food and service and want to be part of a great team?
Ideally you would have worked in a similar environment, but if not if you share our passion for good food and talking to people we will help you learn the rest. We recruit people who share our values.
We are looking for people to join our catering department as a team member to deliver excellent service to our customers across all of our catering outlets
This is a fixed term position working our busy summer season, full and part time hours to suit.
Sound like you? Then we'd love to receive your application and talk to you further
In return we will offer you fantastic benefits across the Westmorland Family including;
- Pay initially £7.83 rising to £8.13 per hour upon successful completion of your probationary period (different rates of pay for those aged under 18)
- Free bus service from Penrith, Shap, Appleby, Kirkby Stephen & Tebay (set route applies)
- Free meal allowance while on shift, as well as free tea and coffee
- Between 25% and 50% discount on most items in our cafes and shops
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday increasing with length of service to 33 days (pro rata'd for part time employees)
- Contributory pension scheme after completion of your probationary period
- An opportunity to grow your career with us