Sandwich Room Team MemberLocation: Tebay Services
Job Code: TS150
Good food is at the very heart of everything we do. We believe good food matters. So we serve it where you'd least expect it - on the motorway. We were the first family run motorway services on the UK roads and over the past 40 years have grown to a business which has over 1,000 people working with us over six sites.
We couldn't do anything without our family of people working together to create long lasting positive memories for our customer. We are proud of our difference and we are constantly striving to do it better. We work with people who really care about food and where it comes from and want to share this experience with our customers.
Our first motorway service area, at Tebay, opened 45 years ago when the M6 was built through the Dunning family farm. We work with over 70 local producers within 30 miles; food with locality and a sense of belonging is at the very heart of everything we do. We believe proper food matters so we serve it where you'd least expect it, in our Farmshops and Kitchens, on the motorway
What we're looking for
We're looking for Team Members who have an ability to thrive in a high volume, food production environment to produce our sandwiches, salads and wrap from scratch.
Ideally you will have experience of working within a catering environment, however full training will be given.
This is a part time temporary position to cover maternity leave. Hours of work are 23.25 hours per week in three 7.00am to 3.30pm shifts over 7 days.
Sound like you? Then we'd love to receive your application and talk to you further
In return we will offer you fantastic benefits across the Westmorland Family including;
Pay initially £7.83 rising to £8.13 per hour upon successful completion of your probationary period.
- Free meal allowance while on shift, as well as free tea and coffee
- Free transport to and from work (set route applies)
- Between 25% and 50% discount on most items in our cafes and shops
- Paid Volunteering day once a year
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday increasing with length of service to 33 days (pro rata'd for part time employees) and the opportunity to purchase additional holidays.
- Contributory pension scheme after completion of your probationary period
- An opportunity to grow your career with us