ReceptionistLocation: Tebay Services Hotel
Dept: Front of House
Job Code: H078
Located adjacent to the renowned Tebay Services, with fantastic views across the fells, Tebay Services Hotel is part of the Westmorland Family of businesses.
Our team of receptionists provide a key service to our guests, checking them in and out of the hotel, offering advice on our services and providing our guests with whatever assistance they may require to ensure they have a pleasant stay.
We are looking for someone with a real passion for delivering excellent customer service to join our reception team. Ideally you will have previous experience in a reception or customer service role and must have excellent communication skills combined with good computer literacy and administrative skills.
The Westmorland Family has a fantastic package of benefits for staff which include:
- Free car parking
- Free meal allowance while on shift as well as free tea and coffee.
- Up to 25% - 50% discount on most items in our cafes and award winning farmshops as well as discounts off events, exhibitions and cinema screenings at The Rheged Centre in Penrith
- 28 days holiday (pro rata'd for part time employees)
- Contributory pension scheme after completion of your probationary period
- 30 days of company sick pay after completion of one years' service
- Free transport (this will depend on the shifts you work and whether you live on one of our bus routes).
Hours: 36.25 per week, working 5 days out of 7 to include evenings and weekend, early and late shifts
Pay: £8.20 per hour
Closing Date: Friday 8th December