Production Kitchen AssistantLocation: Rheged Centre
Job Code: MBU153
We are looking for someone to provide assistance to the central kitchen team. Providing valuable support to our chefs, you will assist with a variety of duties involving packaging, preparing orders for despatch, storing deliveries and general cleaning. This position is based at the Rheged Centre, Penrith, Cumbria.
If you are looking to work in a fast paced, food production environment, then we'd love to hear from you!
Hours: 27.5 hrs per week over 5 shifts - 4pm - 10pm, Monday to Friday although there will need to be a degree of flexibility.
Salary: £7.50 per hour rising to £7.70 per hour upon successful completion of your probationary period (other rates apply for under 18's)
The Westmorland Family has a fantastic package of benefits for staff which include:
- Free car parking
- Free meal allowance while on shift as well as free tea and coffee.
- Up to 25% - 50% discount on most items in our cafes and shops as well as discounts off events, exhibitions and cinema screenings
- 28 days holiday (pro rata'd for part time employees)
- Contributory pension scheme after completion of your probationary period
- 30 days of company sick pay after completion of one years' service
Closing date for applications: Monday the 27th November 2017
Job Ref: MBU153