Joiner/HandymanLocation: Head Office
Job Code: HOJHAN
We are looking for a full time handyman with time served joinery skills to join our expanding facilities team at Tebay on the M6.
The role involves
- Performing multiple repair and maintenance tasks including joinery, basic plumbing and groundworks.
- All the general maintenance duties across our northern sites.
- Repairing or isolating any safety hazards
- Performing duties as requested on maintenance request forms
- Maintenance admin including ordering materials and pricing jobs
- Liaising and working alongside contractors and tradesmen
You will also have the ability to provide bespoke solutions to basic shop fitting, maintenance, construction and fabrication joinery tasks
We are looking for someone who
- Has practical experience of the joinery trade (relevant qualifications preferred but not essential)
- Can demonstrate knowledge or evidence experience of general handyman tasks
- Must be willing and able to work flexibly around the needs of the business
- Must have a problem solving approach and attitude
- Can participate in an on call rota
The job is full time working 5 days out of 7 including weekends on a rota basis.
Salary £20,000 - £22,000 depending on experience
Closing date: 22nd September