Evening CleanerLocation: Rheged Centre
Job Code: R176
At the Rheged Centre we have a dedicated team of housekeepers who work hard to ensure that the building and all it's amenities are kept spick and span and cleaned on a regular basis. With over 400,000 visitors a year that's no mean feat!
We also have the largest Cinema screen north of Manchester which seats 256 people and is now open to the public in the evenings to show new release films, this is a very exciting time for The Rheged Centre and in line with this we require evening cleaners to clean the Centre during the evening and to assist the Duty Manager to lock up the building.
This is a part time, temporary role, working evenings only. The normal shift pattern will be 7 shifts over a 2 week period working from 8pm until 10pm, however the successful candidates will need to be able to offer an element of flexibility as there maybe some evenings whereby the shift will finish at approximately 11pm if there is a longer film showing.
The temporary contract will run until the May 2018 with a possibility of the position becoming a permanent one.
If you are looking for a part-time position we'd love to hear from you!
Salary: £7.50 per hour moving to £7.70 per hour upon successful completion of your probationary period
Candidates must have their own means of transport
The Westmorland Family has a fantastic package of benefits for staff which include:
- Free car parking
- Free meal allowance while on shift as well as free tea and coffee.
- Up to 25% - 50% discount on most items in our cafes and shops as well as discounts off events, exhibitions and cinema screenings
- 28 days holiday (pro rata'd for part time employees)
- Contributory pension scheme after completion of your probationary period
- 30 days of company sick pay after completion of one years' service
Closing Date: Friday 24th November 2017