Engineers MateLocation: Head Office
Job Code: HOEM
We are looking for an engineers mate to join our growing facilities team. The roel will be absed at Tebay services on the M6 but travel to our other sites will be required so a full and current driving licence is a must.
The job role consists of the following;
To maintain high standards within the grounds and internal facilities of the site, ensuring routine maintenance is carried out in line with legislation and industry standards.
· To maintain external areas of the site, ensuring the grounds are kept well maintained and tidy, carrying out grass cutting and weeding as required.
· To assist where needed to carry out snow clearing/gritting as required.
· Carry out regular site tours ensuring plant is operational, clear for access and maintenance
· Carry out basic maintenance duties to assist with the upkeep of the site including decorating, joinery, tiling, plumbing and lamp changing
· To support the other trades with 2 man working
· To assist with basic PPM tasks
· To adhere to all health and safety guidelines and training you are given in the safe use of equipment and machinery.
· Manage the sewerage plant on site
· Log helpdesk calls for the site
· Carry out high level cleans and deep cleans in accordance with PPM schedule
· Carry out monthly FRA, L8 and emergency lighting & security checks
Salary is up to £22,000 per annum depending on experience
Closing Date: Friday 22nd September