Engineers MateLocation: Head Office
Job Code: HOEM
We are looking for an engineers mate to join our growing facilities team. Based at Tebay services on M6, the role is 5/7 days per week.
The job role consists of the following;
To maintain high standards within the grounds and internal facilities of the site, ensuring routine maintenance is carried out in line with legislation and industry standards.
· To maintain external areas of the site, ensuring the grounds are kept well maintained and tidy, carrying out grass cutting and weeding as required.
· To assist where needed to carry out snow clearing/gritting as required.
· Carry out regular site tours ensuring plant is operational, clear for access and maintenance
· Carry out basic maintenance duties to assist with the upkeep of the site including decorating, joinery, tiling, plumbing and lamp changing
· To support the other trades with 2 man working
· To assist with basic PPM tasks
· To adhere to all health and safety guidelines and training you are given in the safe use of equipment and machinery.
· Manage the sewerage plant on site
· Log helpdesk calls for the site
· Carry out high level cleans and deep cleans in accordance with PPM schedule
· Carry out monthly FRA, L8 and emergency lighting & security checks
£22,000 per annum