CleanerLocation: Rheged Centre
Job Code: R192
The Rheged Centre is looking for a new Cleaner to join the team.
This is a full time position working 36.25 hours per week in 5 shifts over 7 days
Salary: £7.83 rising to £8.13 per hour upon successful completion of your 12 week probationary period
The Westmorland Family has a fantastic package of benefits for our colleagues which include:
- Free car parking
- Free meal allowance while on shift as well as free tea and coffee.
- Up to 25% - 50% discount on most items in our cafes and shops as well as discounts off events, exhibitions and cinema screenings
- 28 days holiday (pro rata'd for part time employees)
- Contributory pension scheme after completion of your probationary period
- 30 days of company sick pay after completion of one years' service
At the Rheged Centre we have a dedicated team of housekeepers who work hard to ensure that the building and all it's amenities are kept spick and span and cleaned on a regular basis. With over 400,000 visitors a year that's no mean feat!
We are looking for an individual who takes pride in their work with previous experience of cleaning in a commercial business. We would like the successful candidate to have knowledge of COSHH and health and safety guidelines, although full training will be provided.
You will be expected to work to a cleaning schedule during your shift which will include front and back of house areas as well as all of our washroom facilities.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in we would love to hear from you!
Closing date for applications: Friday 25th May 2018