Chef De PartieLocation: Rheged Centre
Job Code: R187
The Rheged Centre is a unique venue with a wide variety of catering outlets. We have varied lunchtime and evening menus with all the beef and lamb that we use in our dishes is reared on our own family farm at Orton, 20 minutes drive from Rheged.
We are looking for a Chef de Partie to join our team of passionate chefs. Running a section of the kitchen, you will work with our Sous Chef to provide a consistently high standard of food that reflects our values whilst ensuring all relevant legal and company procedures are followed and an excellent standard of food safety is maintained at all times.
You need to have the ability to cover all sections of the kitchen as required and experience in working in a high pressure kitchen environment.
Ideally you will have previous experience as a Chef de Partie but we would also be keen to consider an experienced Commis Chef looking to take the next step in their career.
Hours: 38.75 hours per week over 5 shifts - no split shifts
Salary: £9.70 per hour (Pay review pending)
The Westmorland Family has a fantastic package of benefits for staff which include:
- Free car parking
- Free meal allowance while on shift as well as free tea and coffee.
- Up to 25% - 50% discount on most items in our cafes and shops as well as discounts off events, exhibitions and cinema screenings
- 28 days holiday (pro rata'd for part time employees)
- Contributory pension scheme after completion of your probationary period
- 30 days of company sick pay after completion of one years' service
Closing date for applications: Sunday 1st April 2018