Catering Team MemberLocation: Rheged Centre
Job Code: R194
The Rheged Centre is looking for a new Team Member to join our catering team.
This is a full time position working 36.25 hours per week in 5 shifts over 7 days
Salary: £7.83 rising to £8.13 per hour upon successful completion of your 12 week probationary period (different rates of pay for those aged under 18)
The Westmorland Family has a fantastic package of benefits for our colleagues which include:
- Free car parking
- Free meal allowance while on shift as well as free tea and coffee.
- Up to 25% - 50% discount on most items in our cafes and shops as well as discounts off events, exhibitions and cinema screenings
- 28 days holiday (pro rata'd for part time employees)
- Contributory pension scheme after completion of your probationary period
- 30 days of company sick pay after completion of one years' service
You need to have a friendly approach and the ability to engage with a wide variety of customers whilst working efficiently in a busy environment; handling food orders and achieving a high standard of service.
Previous experience of a busy hospitality or catering role would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be provided. However you do need to have a passion for food and a natural ability to deliver excellent customer service.
If you are looking for a new challenge, we'd love to hear from you!
Closing Date: Wednesday 30th May 2018