Catering Team MemberLocation: Gloucester Services
Job Code: GHM755
This is a full time position working 36.25 hours per week in 5 shifts over 7 days on a set 3 week rota (earliest start times can be 6am and latest finish time could be 10pm).
Salary: £7.83 rising to £8.13 per hour upon successful completion of your 12 week probationary period (different rates of pay for those aged under 18)
The Westmorland Family has a fantastic package of benefits for our colleagues which include:
- Free meal allowance while on shift as well as free tea and coffee.
- Free car parking
- Up to 25% - 50% discount on most items in our cafes and shops
- Bus service from Gloucester City Centre to Gloucester Services subsidised for colleagues
- 28 days holiday (pro rata'd for part time employees)
- Contributory pension scheme after completion of your probationary period
- 30 days of company sick pay after completion of one years' service
Gloucester Services have a fierce passion for, and a pride in, our landscape, our people, our environment and its products; we are a unique motorway service area on the M5 located near to Gloucester between Junctions 11A and 12. We are immensely proud of our reputation and our teams work hard to produce our high quality, homemade food produced by our very own team of chefs, bakers and production staff.
We are looking for people to join our café as "Catering Team Members" to deliver excellent service to our customers across our catering outlets, which include our café and our 'Quick Kitchen' takeaway outlets. This is a great way to develop your skills and work with a great team.
Tasks will include, customer service, including working on the till, hot food service, barista coffee service,and ensuring food and our café areas are well presented. In addition to assisting with food preparation and cleaning duties.
You don't need experience, just a friendly can do approach, an ability to engage with a variety of people and a willingness to learn and a passion for food.
Sound like you? Then we'd love to receive your application.