JUNCTION 38 SERVICES
Located just off the M6 at Junction 38, J.38 Services was created specifically for truckers and coach drivers travelling either on the M6 or to and from the North East on the A685.
Just like its sister site, Tebay Services just one mile further north, J.38 Services has established a good reputation for friendly staff and good, homemade food. However instead of farmshops, J.38 Services has been built with long distance professional drivers in mind and includes:
Filling station and shop: Food to go and fair trade coffee
Open 24 hours
Café: 140-seat light and contemporary café serving a selection of good, honest food at reasonable prices including Cumberland sausage, pie of the day, all day breakfast, curries, liver and onions plus cakes and sandwiches - all available to take away. Free WiFi.
- Monday to Friday: 6.30am - 10.30pm
- Saturday: 6.30am - 3.00pm
- Sunday: 6.30am - 7.30pm
A comfortable lounge and bar with a wall-mounted flat screen TV.
Bar opening times:
Monday to Friday 10.00am - 10.30pm
1 April - 31 October: 10.00am - 2.30pm
1 November - 31 March: 10.00am - 12.30pm
Sunday: 12.00pm - 7.30pm
Village Shop and Filling Station shop
Serving truckers, coaches and local villagers alike, the J.38 Services shop stocks a good range of local produce, food to go, household essentials and free cashpoint.
- Monday to Friday 7.00am - 10.30pm
- Saturday 7.00am - 5.00pm
- Sunday 7.00am - 7.30pm
We're proud to have been serving truckers for over 15 years. In that time we've been careful to pay attention to what makes this demanding job a little easier. Here is what we offer:
- We accept the following major fuel cards - Key Fuels, UK Fuels and Morgan's Fuels cards
- Early Bird takeaway - hot drinks and breakfast sandwiches available from our Airstream. Tuesday - Friday from 3.00am - 6.30am
- Park Mark Safer Parking Award - security barriers, additional lighting and CCTV cameras.
- Free shower (normally £2.50) when you buy either 200 litres of fuel or an overnight parking ticket
- Diesel Bunkering operated by M6 Diesel Group
- Dedicated refrigerated parking area
- Dedicated change over area, outside the main Truck Park
- LPG in our forecourt
- Free parking for up to 2 hours
- £10 overnight parking includes a £2 food voucher and a free shower
- £14 overnight parking includes £6 food voucher and a free shower
- £1.50 food voucher or a free coffee or a free shower with 400 litres of fuel
- £1 food voucher or a free coffee or a free shower with 200 litres of fuel
Truck Drivers Club
Join our free Truck Drivers' Club and enjoy a free hot drink with breakfast, monthly special offers and regular text alerts to keep you up to date with special offers at J.38 Services.
J.38 Services is a popular choice for coach drivers. With good parking and disabled access, a 140 seat café with fast 'turnaround' times, good, homemade food, plus well-appointed toilets - J.38 Services is a quieter alternative to our sister site, Tebay Services.
Our Coach Drivers' Club
Become a member of 'Coach Drivers' Club' and both you and your passengers will get more out of your visits to J.38 Services.
Stay up to date with news, offers and events sent direct to your mobile phone thanks to our text message service.
To join the Westmorland Coach Drivers' Club, download a form here.
For further coach information email or call 015396 24511.
We look forward to welcoming you back to J.38 Services in the very near future.
Latest special offers at J38:
- Meal deals in the cafe - choose from a tasty and varied menu.
- Coffee loyalty card - collect 5 stamps on the card and get the 6th on us
- Main meal loyalty card - collect a stamp every time you buy a main meal, get your 10th meal absolutely free
Contact UsJ.38 Services
Tel: 01539 624505
Fax: 01539 624712
How to find us
J.38 Services is located just off the M6 at Junction 38, on the A685, the main route between the North East, Cumbria and Lancashire.